Emerging from the darkness: a weekend retreat
2 – 4 March 2018
As we start to emerge from the cocoon of the winter months, it’s a powerful time to explore the possibilities and growth heralded by the arrival of Spring.
Join Vicky for this wonderful weekend retreat where we will delve into different aspects of yoga, including pranayama, mudra, asana, meditation and svadhyaya (self study) to nourish us at the tail end of winter and to pave the way for manifesting good things in the spring and summer.
We will be staying at Lower Coxbrige House, just outside Glastonbury, Somerset. The house offers magnificent 360° panoramic views of the Somerset countryside and Glastonbury Tor. We will have total privacy, peace and seclusion – a rare find in this over cluttered and busy world.
- 4 yoga sessions (mixture of styles including flow and yin/restorative ) in a beautiful studio space
- healthy vegetarian/vegan food (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 evening meals)
- optional walk to Glastonbury Tor (or exploring Glastonbury town)
- plenty of time to chill, snuggling on the sofa with a book or napping on your bed
- use of outdoor hot tub (small additional charge)
Arrival from 4pm Friday 2 March. Depart Sunday 3pm.
Cost: £275 per person (twin/triple room, shared bathroom). Deposit £75 to secure place. Remainder due by 15 Jan 2018.
Nourishing you: a retreat in magical Ibiza
29 September – 5 October 2018
After the success of our retreat in 2017, we’re heading off for more rest, relaxation, community and yoga in all its facets.
Come away with Vicky and Charlotte to the white isle (Ibiza) and soak up its magical energy!!
We’ll be staying at Can Amonita, a luxurious villa nestled in woodland in the beautiful North of Ibiza. The villa offers Balinese style luxury, with ensuite rooms, private terraces, porches and a fruit orchard. The villa includes a purpose built indoor yoga studio, a wonderful outside yoga deck with sails to protect from the sun and a stunning outside pool.
- 3 healthy, wholesome meals a day (vegetarian/special diets catered for)
- 2 Yoga Classes each day – a mixture of styles including flow, power, Forrest, yin and restorative yoga
- 2 Workshops/Posture clinics
- 1 Transformational Breathwork session
- Early morning meditation / quiet time
- Plenty of time to relax and take time out (optional therapies including massage available at additional cost)
- Optional activities/trips including visiting Dalt Vila (Ibiza old town), watching the sun set at Cala Benirras
Cost: Share of an ensuite twin or double room £1050pp
Non-refundable deposit of £200 to secure your slot. Remainder due by 1 July 2018.
Please contact Vicky to book.
Flights and transfers not included. Transfers can be arranged on request.