Join us for Harbour’s first ever retreat…22-29 September 2017
Come away with Vicky and Charlotte to beautiful southern Spain for a week of rest, relaxation, community, oh and some yoga!!
We’ll be staying at valledevida, a beautiful purpose built rustic retreat in the Andalucian mountains. The venue includes a stunning mountain top yoga shala, a heated yoga studio, outdoor swimming pool, steam room/sauna and beautiful accommodation including rooms in a Spanish Finca, teepees, pods ands geodesic domes.
- 3 healthy, wholesome meals a day (vegetarian/special diets catered for)
- 2 Yoga Classes each day – a mixture of styles including flow, power and restorative yoga
- 2 Workshops/Posture clinics
- Outdoor cinema evening
- Early morning meditation / quite time
- Plenty of time to relax and take time out (optional therapies including massage available at additional cost)
- Optional activities/trips to Granada, old Malaga, Ronda, the Picasso museum and guided walks in the local area
Cost: Double occupancy from £850pp, single occupancy from £1050pp.
£200 non-refundable deposit payable to secure place. Remainder due by 30 June 2017. Payment plans available.
Please contact Vicky to book.