We had so much fun last time, we’re doing it again…
No doubt about it, the teenage years are tough!
Changes to the body, the drive to separate from parents and become autonomous, the growing importance of friends and social groups, the pressure of being always 'on', connected and plugged into social media, and of course the ever present 's' word (sex if you haven't guessed!).
Yoga offers many tools to help navigate these tricky years and can help you:
* become more comfortable with and in your body
* enjoy a fun, non-competitive activity that leaves you feeling good
* learn stress-relieving and reducing strategies
* be part of a non-judgemental, open and welcoming community.
Join Vicky and Charlotte for this fun 2.5 hour workshop where parents and their teens can share this wonderful practice together, and nurture their relationship through:
* a flow practice to get the mind, body and breath connected
* acroyoga/partner yoga/yoga games to build trust and communication
* relaxation and stress relief techniques including breath work, massage and meditation.
Suitable for Year 7 and upwards
Cost:£50 per pair