Terms and Conditions
– Class passes can not be shared unless you have purchased the Family monthly pass (which can be shared between 2 family members).
– 6 class passes are valid for 2 months. 12 class passes are valid for 4 months.
– Drop Ins, Trial, Monthly and Family Monthly passes and valid for 1 month from the date of purchase.
– Classes will automatically be deducted from your class pack when you book.
– No passes can be refunded or extended.
– You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 1 2 hours before the class. If you do not, you will be charged for attending.
– When booking a course or workshop, we will only offer a refund when cancelling more than one month before the beginning of the event. You will receive a refund minus a 10% administration fee to your bank account or a full-refund to your Harbour account, where the credit can be used for future purchases.
– If you cancel a course or workshop with less than one month's notice, no refund will be available. You may pass your booking on to a friend at no additional cost. We must be notified via email if a friend will attend in your place. If the event is fully booked and we can book in someone on the waiting list, we will refund the cost minus a 10% administration fee to your bank account or process a full-refund to your Harbour account, where the credit can be used for future purchases.
– No refunds will be offered the day before or the same day of any course or workshop.
– In the case of a course or workshop being cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund, or the option of being transferred to another workshop or course of equal value.
Treatments and Private Yoga Classes
– For all massage treatments and private classes we have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel (by phone, text or email) or change your appointment within 24 hours, or if you do not attend your session, you will be charged the full fee.
– Latecomers will only be admitted into a 90 minute class if they can be on the mat within the first 10 minutes of the class.
– Late comers will only be admitted into a 60 minute class if they can be on the mat within the first 5 minutes of the class.
By creating an account on the booking engine used on harbouryoga.co.uk (operated by Instabook.io) you are automatically opted in to receive transnational emails such as appointment and workshop reminders. To make a booking, you should follow the instructions for making a booking that appear on the site. Any booking will be subject to your agreement to further terms + conditions in respect of that booking.
Limitation of Liability
– Harbour Yoga cannot be held responsible for any particular class, instructor and/or item of equipment not being available for whatever reason. The Studio reserves the right to make alterations to the classes, instructors and/or equipment, as well as to those ancillary facilities without notice and will not be liable for any loss occasioned by such alterations.
– Students are responsible for ensuring that they are capable of undergoing a routine of exercises provided by any programme which they follow, or class which they attend. Students accept the risk of injury from performing exercises.
– Harbour Yoga accepts no liability for loss or damage to property of students or for injury to students on the Studio premises or outside the Studio.
Students fitness to practice
Students are advised not to undertake strenuous physical activities without first seeking medical advice if they have concerns over their physical condition.
Students are required to follow the instructions of the instructor at all times.
Students are responsible for informing the teacher of any injury/pregnancy/medical conditions before the start of every session, and we reserve the right to refuse entry on this basis.
You agree to use our site in accordance with these terms + conditions, only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone’s use and enjoyment of the site. If you don’t comply with these terms, we may deny you access to our site.
You may download and print content from our site only for your private, personal and non-commercial use. We do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading is free from infection, viruses, trojans and/or other contaminating codes. You agree to use the enquiry and booking forms on our site to make only genuine enquiries and/or bookings for you or for other persons for whom you are authorised to act.
You will not use the site to send by e-card, email, post or otherwise transmit any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene or profane.
You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another site, frame or mirror our site or link to our site without our prior written consent.
You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content, text or images contained in your communications with us for any purpose whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law. We try to update our site regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our site indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. As information or data transmitted to or from our site passes over public telecommunications networks, we can’t promise that the operation of our site will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted or error-free. You agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of the site including but not limited to tampering with, or hacking into, the site or the servers on which it resides.
Our site may have some sections accessible only by a user identification code and/or password. From time to time, we may restrict access to those sections, or to the entire site, to users who have registered with us. If you choose, or you are provided with, a password, you must treat such information as confidential and only use it yourself. We may disable or suspend your access or any pass code, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time in our sole discretion. Our issuing of pass codes is not a promise of continued use or access to the site or any data you might store on it. The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be comprehensive or to constitute professional medical advice. The information should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific medical or heath advice. Harbour Yoga accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained on this website. Parts of the website link to external internet sites, and other external internet sites may link to this website. Harbour Yoga is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.